[NHDOE-ETNews] ARRA Application for Ed Tech Funds

Higgins, Cathy CHiggins at ed.state.nh.us
Thu Aug 27 16:25:23 EDT 2009

Greetings for the 2009-10 school year! We know you're wondering when the
ARRA application will be posted for the Title IID ed tech grants. There
have been some unavoidable delays in finalizing the documents.

At this point, we are awaiting final review of the draft version of the
ARRA application for Title IID by the Commissioner and the Governor's
Office. Once the final few "tweaks" to the pages are done, it will be
posted to the NHDOE Recovery webpage. We anticipate that will most
likely be early next week. Once posted, you will see that we've
scheduled several webinar dates and other informational sessions. We
expect a two month proposal writing period before the ARRA proposals are
due and then another month till awards are made. As for the regular
funds for Title IID, that application is also expected to be posted to
the web next week. All grants will be competitive in nature. We regret
the unavoidable delays, but thank you for your patience.

-Cathy

Dr. Cathy Higgins
State Educational Technology Director
Voice: 603-271-2453 *** Fax: 603-271-1953
OET Website: www.nheon.org/oet
ETNews: www.nheon.org/oetb

This e-mail is confidential and may contain legally privileged information.
If you are not the intended recipient, you should not copy, distribute,
disclose or use the information it contains, please e-mail the sender
immediately and delete this message from your system.