[NHDOE-ETNews] ARRA Ed Tech Grants

Higgins, Cathy CHiggins at ed.state.nh.us
Fri Dec 4 17:38:00 EST 2009

More than 40 applications were submitted to NHDOE for NCLB Title II-D
grant funding from the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA)
program. We expect to fund about 20 of them. The review process is
nearly complete, with at least 3 reviewers scoring and commenting on
each proposal.

We are not yet ready to announce the awards. We hope to be done no later
than Monday, December 7, and sooner if possible. We realize you are
anxious to know how your district's proposal fared.

Please remember that awardees are required to send 2 representatives to
a grants workshop on Thursday, December 10th. If it snows, the snow date
is Friday, December 11th. Please leave this tentative date on your
calendars. We are working as quickly as we can to finish the process and
notify all submitters.

Thank you for your patience.

Regards,
Cathy

This e-mail is confidential and may contain legally privileged information.
If you are not the intended recipient, you should not copy, distribute,
disclose or use the information it contains, please e-mail the sender
immediately and delete this message from your system.