[NHDOE-ETNews] ARRA Ed Tech Grants Meeting Rescheduled

Higgins, Cathy CHiggins at ed.state.nh.us
Mon Dec 7 16:02:43 EST 2009

If your district submitted a proposal for ARRA Ed Tech Grants, the following announcement is pertinent:

Thank you for your patience in awaiting the awards announcement for ARRA Ed Tech funding. The awards list is not ready yet. There are multiple events happening at once, issues to address, and follow up steps to do before we can determine the final awards. With the size of these grants, it is really important to get it right rather than rush the announcement before its time.

We would like to reschedule the required grantees meeting from December 10 to next week. There are two possible dates and we'd like to know if there are any CONFLICTS with either date. This is to ensure that your district, if awarded, can attend the required meeting. If your original 2 people cannot attend, it is likely that you will have 2 others who can attend.

So please look at these dates below and email me if either date is impossible for your district to send 2 participants:

Wed, December 16 from 9-3 at NHDOE
Fri, December 18 from 9-3 at NHDOE

Of course, if your district does not receive an award, you will not be required to attend.

Thank you for your continued patience and understanding.

Dr. Cathy Higgins
Voice: 603-271-2453 *** Fax: 603-271-1953
OET Website: www.nheon.org/oet
ETNews: www.nheon.org/oetb

This e-mail is confidential and may contain legally privileged information.
If you are not the intended recipient, you should not copy, distribute,
disclose or use the information it contains, please e-mail the sender
immediately and delete this message from your system.