[NHDOE-ETNews] Classroom Tech Mini-grants

Higgins, Cathy CHiggins at ed.state.nh.us
Mon Nov 2 08:10:18 EST 2009

Fourty-two district proposals for Classroom Technology Mini-grants are in the process of being reviewed for potential funding from the NCLB Title II-D Program (Enhancing Education Through Technology). We know that many are anxiously awaiting the results. Please be patient a little while longer while we finish up our tasks. The project contact persons listed on the applications will receive an email when the awards are announced. In addition, we will post the results on the website at www.nheon.org/oet/nclb.

-Cathy

Dr. Cathy Higgins
Voice: 603-271-2453 *** Fax: 603-271-1953
OET Website: www.nheon.org/oet
ETNews: www.nheon.org/oetb

This e-mail is confidential and may contain legally privileged information.
If you are not the intended recipient, you should not copy, distribute,
disclose or use the information it contains, please e-mail the sender
immediately and delete this message from your system.