[NHDOE-ETNews] Looking for a few more reviewers for the Ed Tech ARRA grants

Higgins, Cathy CHiggins at ed.state.nh.us
Tue Nov 17 15:57:07 EST 2009

Dear NH Educators:

Please RSVP by 9AM on November 18 if interested in this opportunity!

Would you like to help us review the NCLB Title II-D (Ed Tech) grant
proposals for American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA) funding?
Follow this link to fill out a quick form and we'll get back to you
shortly with more details:
https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dFhVazY4Zzk1UU5SRkJSZU5
3dHZSTFE6MA

ARRA 21st Century Classrooms - On Wednesday, November 18, we will assign
these proposals to a selected group of reviewers. All proposals will be
viewable from a website. Each proposal will be a maximum of 20 pages. If
you review these, you will have the opportunity to participate in a
webinar to discuss reviewer procedures, and you will have access to an
online rubric to enter your review scores and comments. You will be
asked to complete your reviews by the evening of Monday, November 30, if
at all HUMANLY POSSIBLE. (Yes, we know we're ambitious, but you've got a
big long Thanksgiving weekend and you might have a lot of time on your
hands!) (smile)

You can view more information about the ARRA grants at:
www.ed.state.nh.us/recovery and www.nheon.org/oet/nclb

Regards,
Cathy

This e-mail is confidential and may contain legally privileged information.
If you are not the intended recipient, you should not copy, distribute,
disclose or use the information it contains, please e-mail the sender
immediately and delete this message from your system.