[NHDOE-ETNews] Unotron Washable Keyboard and Mouse - Free Samples available

Higgins, Cathy CHiggins at ed.state.nh.us
Tue Nov 17 16:49:02 EST 2009

The following information was sent to the NH Department of Education
from GHA Technologies of New England. We are posting this to the
listserv in case any NH schools are considering purchases of washable
keyboards. Please note we have not evaluated these products for
effectiveness. We are simply sharing the information for you to
investigate further.

"GHA Technologies and Unotron have recently partnered and have a timely
offer you may be interested in. Unotron has a very unique product line,
a washable, disinfect-able keyboard and optical mouse free for your
evaluation. Timing could not be better for this offer as schools are
struggling with the current H1N1 flu outbreak and way to mitigate the
spread. Again, Unotron is currently offering free samples of their
products to educational institutions in the New England area and if you
like I would be happy to deliver one to you for you to evaluate and
keep. For more information please contact Ronald Naimo, New England
Regional Sales Manager, rnaimo at gha-associates.com
<mailto:rnaimo at gha-associates.com> , 978-925-3016 or visit the Unotron
website at http://www.unotron.com/US/index.html
<http://www.unotron.com/US/index.html>  for more details."

Regards,

Cathy

This e-mail is confidential and may contain legally privileged information.
If you are not the intended recipient, you should not copy, distribute,
disclose or use the information it contains, please e-mail the sender
immediately and delete this message from your system.