[NHDOE-ETNews] Districts Planning to Participate in TLC Grants

Higgins, Cathy CHiggins at ed.state.nh.us
Thu Oct 8 10:44:37 EDT 2009

This message is for Tech Coordinators and others who are working on
proposals for a Tech Leader Cohort (TLC) Grant. As stated in the RFP for
these grants, we recommend a consortium approach because of the nature
of the program. We are aware of some consortiums that have formed or are
forming. If you are not yet working with others and would like to join a
consortium, please send me an email at chiggins at ed.state.nh.us and I
will work on identifying a consortium group. If you are the lead
district on a consortium grant, please email me as well to let me know
if you'd like additional teams to join.

Based on previous "intent to apply" entries, I understand the following
districts would like to participate in TLC. If your district is not on
this list and wants to be, please let me know! Thanks!
-Cathy

Allenstown
Alton
Amherst
Amherst
Barringon School District
Chester
Claremont School District
Concord School District
Deerfield
Derry Cooperative
Dover School District
Dunbarton SAU 19
Epsom
Exeter
Fall Mountain Regional School District
Franklin
Gilmanton School
Gorham Randolph Shelburne Cooperative SD
Greenland
Hampton
Keene
Laconia
Litchfield
Littleton SAU84
Merrimack Valley School District
Milan
Milton School District
Monadnock
Mont Vernon
Moultonborough
Nashua School District
Northumberland School District
Oyster River School District
Pelham School District
Pembroke
Pittsfield
Portsmouth
Portsmouth
Profile
Profile School
Raymond
Rochester
Seabrook School District
Somersworth/Rollinsford
Souhegan
Stark
Stratford
Wakefield School District
Winnacunnet
Winnisquam Regional School District

Dr. Cathy Higgins
State Educational Technology Director
Voice: 603-271-2453 *** Fax: 603-271-1953
OET Website: www.nheon.org/oet
ETNews: www.nheon.org/oetb

This e-mail is confidential and may contain legally privileged information.
If you are not the intended recipient, you should not copy, distribute,
disclose or use the information it contains, please e-mail the sender
immediately and delete this message from your system.