[NHDOE-ETNews] 2010 NEERO proposals due 10/26/09

Higgins, Cathy CHiggins at ed.state.nh.us
Thu Oct 22 13:42:52 EDT 2009

NEERO is the New England Education Research Organization. Their spring 2010 conference will be in Portsmouth, NH and they've just put out a last-call for presentation proposals. See details below and on their website at www.neero.org.

-Cathy

Dr. Cathy Higgins
Voice: 603-271-2453 *** Fax: 603-271-1953
OET Website: www.nheon.org/oet
ETNews: www.nheon.org/oetb

NEERO Friends,

The deadline for submitting a proposal for NEERO 2010 is almost here!  We will need all proposals submitted by Monday, October 26.  If you have not yet submitted a proposal, please visit www.neero.org for details.

Please plan to join us at the 2010 conference as we return to Portsmouth, New Hampshire.  The conference will be held April 7-9, 2010 at the Sheraton Harborside Hotel. Please see below for information on conference fees.

The keynote speaker will be Gordon Donaldson of the University of Maine.  His research pertains to school-level leadership and the professional development and school climate and collaboration as a means to school improvement, particularly at the secondary level.  His most recent book is How Leaders Learn: Cultivating Capacities for School Improvement from Teachers College Press.

Thanks to all of you who have already submitted a proposal.  Based on proposals submitted so far, we are expecting a great conference next April.

Drey Martone
NEERO Membership Director
Conference Fees / Registration
Full-time Student: Early Registration $70, Regular Registration $90
Professional: Early Registration $120, Regular Registration $145

Drey Martone, Ed.D.
Assistant Professor of Teacher Education
The College of Saint Rose
Department of Teacher Education
432 Western Avenue
Albany, NY 12203-1490
Office: 351 Lally Building, Mailbox #72
Phone: 518-454-5262
Email: martoned at strose.edu

This e-mail is confidential and may contain legally privileged information.
If you are not the intended recipient, you should not copy, distribute,
disclose or use the information it contains, please e-mail the sender
immediately and delete this message from your system.