[NHDOE-ETNews] Need More Reviewers for Ed Tech Grants!!!

Higgins, Cathy CHiggins at ed.state.nh.us
Fri Oct 23 13:37:06 EDT 2009

Would you like to help us review the NCLB Title II-D (Ed Tech) grant
proposals this year? Fill out this form
<http://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dDVpbXVmci1LbS1CeDVCMjR
3ckF1amc6MA>  ASAP and we'll get back to you. If you haven't done this
before, don't worry because I'll go over the basics so you know what to
do! Also, if you have submitted a grant proposal, you can still review -
just not your own, of course, or any other proposals that would be a
conflict of interest. :-)
There are two types of grants in need of review:
Classroom Tech Mini-grants - Reviewers will complete a small number of
proposal reviews between 10/26 and 10/29.
ARRA 21st Century Classrooms - Reviewers will complete a small number of
proposals between 11/9 and 11/30.
If the above link doesn't work, go to the OET NCLB page and click on the
"learn more" link: http://www.nheon.org/oet/nclb
-Cathy

Dr. Cathy Higgins
State Educational Technology Director
Voice: 603-271-2453 *** Fax: 603-271-1953
OET Website: www.nheon.org/oet
ETNews: www.nheon.org/oetb

This e-mail is confidential and may contain legally privileged information.
If you are not the intended recipient, you should not copy, distribute,
disclose or use the information it contains, please e-mail the sender
immediately and delete this message from your system.