[NHDOE-ETNews] Last Chance for EdCamp Keene!

Higgins, Cathy CHiggins at ed.state.nh.us
Mon Aug 2 09:59:27 EDT 2010

If you are looking for a great opportunity to network and learn with
other NH educators from K-12 through higher education, there are still a
few seats left for EdCamp Keene (August 18th). Mike Caulfield shares the
following details:

We are up to 91 attendees at EdCamp. We are in the unexpected situation
of having to look at a cap based on the capacity of our plenary session
hall --- so we have about 12 spaces left. You can look at the great
variety of people we have who are attending here:

http://www.edcampkeene.org/attendee-list

We've also put together a neat coalition of sponsors, including Keene
State, The Antioch Center for School Renewal, Marlboro College's
Teaching With Technology Program, and the SW Center. This is going to be
a really unique chance to get a 360 degree view of education. We still
have a limited number of seats open. We are particularly interested in
people that feel like they might have something to share with people.

The description of how the conference works is here:
http://www.edcampkeene.org/project-definition

The signup is here: http://www.edcampkeene.org/sign-up

Regards,

Cathy Higgins, Ed.D.