[NHDOE-ETNews] Plymouth State to host "NH Focus on ePortfolio Day"

Higgins, Cathy CHiggins at ed.state.nh.us
Mon Aug 9 11:29:17 EDT 2010

Ellen Marie Murphy, Director of Learning Technologies and Online Education at Plymouth State, has provided the following information:

"NH Focus on ePortfolio Day" will take place October 4th from 8:30am to 3pm at Plymouth State University. We hope you will join us, as educators from across the state gather for a day of in-depth discussions and presentations on ePortfolios. These discussions will include current ePortfolio uses, as well as future trends for NH's schools. For more information on the agenda and registration, please go to http://plymouth.edu/online/events/nhfocus_2010.html

Please note:  limited seating is available, so register today! We hope to see you there!

Regards,

Cathy Higgins, Ed.D.

State Educational Technology Director

Office of Educational Technology