[NHDOE-ETNews] STEM software for students

Higgins, Cathy CHiggins at ed.state.nh.us
Mon Aug 16 09:01:46 EDT 2010

I am forwarding the following information received from a software
company about school site licenses for STEM software. Please note that
because the NHDOE does not have a formal evaluation process for
educational software, this is just info sharing, not a formal
endorsement of the product.

My company develops software for students in grades 6-9 that teaches
principles in science, technology, engineering, and math. We have just
lowered the price of our school district license to only $49.95. A
school district license would allow all students in a school district to
use our software. Below are a few links for you to review about our
software. Thank you for your valuable time and please let me know if you
have any questions. Contact: Ray Shingler, President, Software Kids, 219
309-7048, www.software-kids.com

http://www.software-kids.com/html/time_engineers.html About Time
Engineers (STEM software)

http://www.software-kids.com/html/purchase.html Purchase Page (School