[NHDOE-ETNews] First NML Webinar a Success!

Higgins, Cathy CHiggins at ed.state.nh.us
Fri Feb 12 22:28:02 EST 2010

A few days ago, I posted information about the New Media Literacies webinar series which started on Thursday, February 10th. NML Community Manager Vanessa Vartabedian sent the following notice:

============
Thank you all who contributed to making this first webinar a huge success! We were joined by over 70 people during the course of the event, which is an incredible turnout for our first in the series. I think it is safe to say we can expect most of them to join us again in the coming months.

Here is a link to a page on the Ning community which will house all the archived recordings of this series. Please feel free to pass it along. To use this link to access the recordings, you will need to be a member of the NML community, so I am hoping that those who are curious about the work will join if they are not already members.

http://projectnml.ning.com/page/webinar-recordings

Enjoy - and I look forward to your feedback as always.

Sincerely,
Vanessa Vartabedian
Community Manager
New Media Literacies