[NHDOE-ETNews] NH Tech Directors: Request for 24-hour response time to brief survey

Higgins, Cathy CHiggins at ed.state.nh.us
Tue Jan 26 15:43:17 EST 2010

Please see the list of NH school districts below. These are the districts that received grant funding in 2008-09 from the NCLB Title II-D Program (Enhancing Education Through Technology). If your district is among them, please use the link below to respond to a brief online survey. The survey contains only 8 questions, but the responses are critical for our federal reporting this year. PLEASE RESPOND TO THE SURVEY BY 5pm on WEDNESDAY, 1/27/2010 if possible, but NO LATER THAN Thursday at Noon. This is a required data set for those districts that received Title IID funding last year. Other districts are welcome to submit (but not required). We recognize the timeframe is short, but so is the survey.

Your timely response is greatly appreciated.

Link to survey:  http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/36778W8

DISTRICTS FUNDED from Title IID in 2008-09
15: Alton School District
23: Ashland School District
33: Barrington School District
53: Bethlehem School District
93: Chester School District
101: Claremont School District
113: Conway School District
127: Deerfield School District
131: Derry School District
172: Exeter Exeter Region Coop School District
174: Fall Mountain Regional School District
185: Franklin School District
203: Gorham Randolph Shelburne Coop School District
274: Jaffrey-Rindge Coop School District
276: Kearsarge Regional School District
279: Keene School District
285: Laconia School District
288: Lafayette Regional School District
305: Lincoln-Woodstock School District
315: Litchfield School District
317: Littleton School District
335: Manchester School District
342: Mascenic Regional School District
352: Merrimack Valley School District
355: Milan School District
359: Milton School District
388: Newfound Area School District
401: Newport School District
703: North Country Charter Academy
407: Northumberland School District
423: Oyster River Coop School District
425: Pelham School District
427: Pembroke School District
439: Pittsfield School District
449: Portsmouth School District
450: Profile School District
453: Raymond School District
461: Rochester School District
485: Seabrook School District
486: Shaker Regional School District
491: Somersworth School District
534: Timberlane Regional School District
539: Unity School District
568: White Mountain Regional School District

Dr. Cathy Higgins
Voice: 603-271-2453 *** Fax: 603-271-1953