[NHDOE-ETNews] CyberBullying

Higgins, Cathy CHiggins at ed.state.nh.us
Wed Jul 7 14:55:02 EDT 2010

The OPEN NH program which is coordinated by our office will be
developing an online PD course to assist schools with the revised
version of the NH law regarding bullying and cyberbullying.
(http://www.gencourt.state.nh.us/legislation/2010/HB1523.html)

We'd like to gather your input on what you feel are the most pressing
aspects of the law that need attention within your district. Your input
will help us shape the contents of the online course to better serve the
course participants.

Please post your comments to this Google Forms page:

http://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dDBMVFVtakp1MmM2TlZLNG1Z
ekticXc6MQ

A list of all available OPEN NH courses can be viewed at www.opennh.org.
Registration for all courses is currently set at only $100 per person
per course. It's the best deal in town! J

Thank you for your help!

Regards,

Cathy Higgins, Ed.D.

State Educational Technology Director