[NHDOE-ETNews] Tech Plan Approvals

Higgins, Cathy CHiggins at ed.state.nh.us
Mon Jul 19 12:47:26 EDT 2010

To District Technology Directors/Coordinators:

If you submitted a district technology plan to the Office of Educational
Technology for review and approval, it has most likely been read and
approved. If not, you will be contacted this week about any lingering
questions we might have. Most plans have been approved, but we are still
working on sending approval letters and updating the list of approved
plans on the website. Please be patient and we will send your
information this week. Thank you for your understanding.

Regards,

Cathy Higgins, Ed.D.

State Educational Technology Director

Office of Educational Technology