[NHDOE-ETNews] Common Sense Media: There's an APP for that!

Higgins, Cathy CHiggins at ed.state.nh.us
Thu Jul 22 15:37:42 EDT 2010

If you are not yet familiar with www.commonsensemedia.org you will want
to be. The good news is that they now have an iPhone app available to
their large collection of resources. The following message comes from
Ellyn Weisel at CSM:

I'm thrilled to let you know that we just launched the Common Sense
Media iPhone App. As you know, Common Sense is dedicated to improving
the lives of kids and families by providing the trustworthy information,
education, and independent voice we need to thrive in a world of media
and technology.

Our free iPhone App includes tens of thousands of reviews and ratings of
media -- movies, tv shows, music, etc. -- all with age-appropriateness
ratings. So now you can discover what's good for your kids and get lots
of great recommendations right when you need them - not just when you're
near a computer. And get this: it's an app that reviews other apps too!

How do you get the app? Just follow this link:
http://www.commonsensemedia.org/iphone

If you like it, please help us spread the good word by...

1.      Rating it (it's easy to do this via iTunes Store)

2.      Forwarding this email to your friends

3.      Post it on your Facebook page or Twitter feed

Regards,

Cathy Higgins, Ed.D.

State Educational Technology Director

Office of Educational Technology