[NHDOE-ETNews] McAuliffe Tech Conference 2010 Is Moving - Spread the Word !!!

Higgins, Cathy CHiggins at ed.state.nh.us
Wed Mar 3 21:06:09 EST 2010

The Steering Committee for the 2010 Christa McAuliffe Technology Conference (CMTC) is excited to announce that the conference is moving to Manchester, NH . . . please help us spread the word!!!

What's going to be NEW in Manchester??

*	faster, robust Internet connectivity
*	larger presentation rooms
*	one keynote area large enough for all our participants
*	HUGE exhibitor area
*	easy access to the highway

What is going to stay the SAME?

*	great presentations by both educators and our educational technology exhibitors
*	FREE parking
*	delicious food and a spacious facility
*	convenient location - only 20 miles north of the Mass border
*	new ideas, approaches to learning, and networking opportunities

We have also secured two of our three keynote speakers . . . what a lineup so far!!!

*	Tuesday we have Tammy Worcester - check out her website @ www.tammyworcester.com
*	Wednesday we have Wes Fryer, - check out his website @www.speedofcreativity.org
*	Thursday, we are still working on this speaker, check the conference website @ www.nhcmtc.org for the latest updates.

Dr. Cathy Higgins