[NHDOE-ETNews] Student Census Questions

Higgins, Cathy CHiggins at ed.state.nh.us
Mon Mar 29 17:09:46 EDT 2010

To all NH Educators:

Do you know teachers who are helping their kids understand the purpose
of the U.S. Census? The message below is from Dan Cherry, a NH middle
school teacher in Newport. He and his kids are working on census
information and looking for some participation:

"My RTI group has been focusing on the 2010 Census. We decided to create
a "Student Census" (really more of a survey), but with demographic
information. The survey is currently open and it will remain open for
about two weeks. We will share the raw data with any school that would
like to use it. We are starting it this week since April 1st is the
National Census Kick-Off Day. Here is the link:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/cherry"

Thank you in advance,

Dan

Regards,