[NHDOE-ETNews] NML Webinar Link

Higgins, Cathy CHiggins at ed.state.nh.us
Thu May 13 19:02:09 EDT 2010

Dear ETNews Readers:

Earlier today I sent out a reminder about the NML Webinar that takes place at 7pm tonight. If you are trying to access the New Media Literacies webinar this evening, we have just discovered that the link that appeared in your email from me was somehow garbled by the listserv software. If you are having trouble getting to the webinar site, please go right to the NML website and click the link posted to their page at: http://projectnml.ning.com/page/meeting-link

My apologies for the technical issues you may have experienced.

Regards,
Cathy

Dr. Cathy Higgins
Voice: 603-271-2453