[NHDOE-ETNews] Promethean Certified Installers Training - seats available May 25-28

Higgins, Cathy CHiggins at ed.state.nh.us
Tue May 18 09:30:19 EDT 2010

Please see notice below of training opportunity to become a certified Promethean installer. There are 5 seats available as of this morning. Adam Houghton in the Haverhill School District has arranged for this training as part of their ed tech grant. This certified training is not cheap, which is why the cost per person is not cheap. But for some districts, this will be worth it in the long run to send someone. Please contact Adam Houghton directly (ahoughton at sau23.org) if you have questions.

Regards,
Cathy
Dr. Cathy Higgins
Voice: 603-271-2453