[NHDOE-ETNews] FW: Technology summer workshop survey

Higgins, Cathy CHiggins at ed.state.nh.us
Mon Nov 22 10:11:34 EST 2010

The following request for your input was initiated by George Tuthill at
the College of Graduate Studies, Plymouth State University. If you have
questions about this, please direct them to Dr. Tuthill at (603)
535-3267 or gftuthill at plymouth.edu.

Plymouth State University is proposing to run a "Technology Boot Camp"
in the summer of 2011, to bring technologists and support personnel from
many sectors together to update their knowledge, collaborate with other
technologists, or learn new skills. The first Camp would be used as a
test to determine the value of such an event in future years. Training
would be provided by PSU staff members (for example, from Information
Technology Services, Lamson Learning Commons, College of Graduate
Studies, and Department of Computer Science) as well as company
representatives (Cisco, Dell, Apple, etc).

As part of the planning, we would like to determine the level of
interest in the many specific topics that could be included. We hope
that that you might take a few moments to complete a web-based survey to
assist us with this process. To complete the survey, go to:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/psutechnologybootcamp

Regards,

Cathy Higgins, Ed.D.

State Educational Technology Director

Office of Educational Technology

New Hampshire Department of Education

Email: chiggins at ed.state.nh.us

Phone: 603.271.2453

Web: http://www.nheon.org/oet/ and
http://education.nh.gov/instruction/ed_tech
<http://education.nh.gov/instruction/ed_tech/index.htm>

Dear Colleague,

Plymouth State University is proposing to run a "Technology Boot Camp"
in the summer of 2011, to bring technologists and support personnel from
many sectors together to update their knowledge, collaborate with other
technologists, or learn new skills. The first Camp would be used as a
test to determine the value of such an event in future years. Training
would be provided by PSU staff members (for example, from Information
Technology Services, Lamson Learning Commons, College of Graduate
Studies, and Department of Computer Science) as well as company
representatives (Cisco, Dell, Apple, etc).

As part of the planning, we would like to determine the level of
interest in the many specific topics that could be included. We hope
that that you might take a few moments to complete a web-based survey at

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/psutechnologybootcamp

to assist us with this process.

Thanks in advance for your assistance, and our best wishes for a
productive holiday season.

George Tuthill