[NHDOE-ETNews] Christa McAuliffe Technology Conference - Program and Website Ready!

Higgins, Cathy CHiggins at ed.state.nh.us
Mon Sep 20 12:32:30 EDT 2010

Dear Educators:

Please see the following notice from the conference chair for New Hampshire's annual conference. This event is well known and well attended by educators across New England. The conference provides a great opportunity explore how learning can be effectively powered by technology!

The 2010 CMTC Steering Committee is pleased to announce that the print programs are arriving in mailboxes this week and the full 2010 CMTC website is active. Please visit www.nhcmtc.org. We expect to have the new Online Registration feature active by the end of the week.  We are doing final field testing of this new process right now. We look forward to seeing many of you at the NEW Manchester conference location!  - Cyndi Dunlap, NHSTE CMTC & PD Chair

Regards,
Cathy

Dr. Cathy Higgins
Voice: 603-271-2453