[NHDOE-ETNews] SHI State Contract Pricing extends to K12 Schools

Higgins, Cathy CHiggins at ed.state.nh.us
Fri Aug 19 12:39:36 EDT 2011

NH state contracts are negotiated to include purchasing by K12 schools. SHI is a state contract vendor. Tech Coordinators sometimes look for updated contact information -- and often the state contract reps for K12 education may be different than the reps for state agencies.

SHI Contact Info:

Lori-Ann Provost, Business Development Manager for Northeast K-12 Education has joined the SHI team supporting K-12 school districts in Vermont, New Hampshire and Maine.

"SHI is Software. Hardware. Integration. Since 1989, SHI has grown to a nearly $4 billion global IT solutions provider. We've expanded our capabilities over the past 22 years, allowing us to be a one-stop-shop for all of a customer's IT needs. Additionally, SHI is a woman- and minority-owned business, meeting an important purchasing requirement for many school districts. Our software catalog features thousands of titles from the world's most popular publishers, as well as harder to find "weird ware" publishers.... We are a certified E-rate service provider (SPIN: 143012572)."

Lori-Ann Provost
Business Development Manager
Northeast K-12 Education
LoriAnn_Provost at shi.com