[NHDOE-ETNews] Promethean board trainer sought

Freeda, Stanley Stanley.Freeda at doe.nh.gov
Mon Dec 5 12:23:59 EST 2011

The NH Department of Education (NHDOE) is seeking an individual to
provide training to NHDOE staff in the use of interactive whiteboard and
personal response system technology. The trainer will assist staff in
learning to design and deliver interactive presentations, surveys and
other work-related activities utilizing a Promethean ActivBoard and
associated technology.

<http://www.education.nh.gov/rfp/documents/cs_startuprfp_oct2011.pdf>
Deadline for Receipt of Proposal: 4:30 p.m. on Friday, December 16, 2011

<http://www.education.nh.gov/rfp/documents/cs_startuprfp_oct2011.pdf>

RFP at
http://www.education.nh.gov/rfp/documents/rfp_dops_2011_whiteboardtraini
ng_.pdf

Submit an intent to apply at
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/NHDOE-IWBtrain

Season's   Greetings!

Stan Freeda

Educational Technology and Online Learning

NH Department of Education

101 Pleasant Street   Concord, NH   03301

603.271.5132       Stanley.Freeda at doe.nh.gov
<mailto:sfreeda at ed.state.nh.us>

www.nheon.org <http://www.nheon.org/>        www.opennh.org
<http://www.opennh.org/>

"In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an
invincible summer."~Albert Camus