[NHDOE-ETNews] Read Across NH readers sought

Freeda, Stanley Stanley.Freeda at doe.nh.gov
Mon Dec 19 17:30:05 EST 2011

"ConnectNH is requesting authors or those interested in reading books to
schools around NH to join us for Read Across NH 3/5/12- 3/9/12. More
info at the link below"

http://campaign.r20.constantcontact.com/render?llr=dklr9edab&v=001zcvTRf
zfKBE8d8nPEySSPO2n9mGVzYXB0-4A1yo3xz9RoA5efii6WnIkSGBOeDoeMYjEdEatZ_Wv_F
O_k5L3N_SA0xT-Cpqft9kjHMlsXpzCtnfPX25QiwzNC9ArIZpXQapX6OLaeac%3D

George A Fryburg

Director, ConnectNH

Office: (603) 862-0262   Mobile: (603) 234-8651

131 Main Street

UNH Nesmith Hall, Rm 310

Durham, NH 03824

George.Fryburg at unh.edu

www.connectnh.com <http://www.connectnh.com/>

George.fryburg.movi at unh.edu

Season's   Greetings!

Stan Freeda

Educational Technology and Online Learning

NH Department of Education

101 Pleasant Street   Concord, NH   03301

603.271.5132       Stanley.Freeda at doe.nh.gov
<mailto:sfreeda at ed.state.nh.us>

www.nheon.org <http://www.nheon.org/>        www.opennh.org
<http://www.opennh.org/>

"In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an
invincible summer."~Albert Camus