[NHDOE-ETNews] E-Rate and the NH K-12 schools connectivity consortium

Higgins, Cathy CHiggins at ed.state.nh.us
Thu Mar 24 12:09:42 EDT 2011

This message is for those schools who select ENA as their provider when
filing an E-Rate form 471 for the 2011-12.

The NH K12 schools connectivity consortium's Form 470 was filed by the
NHDOE for all of the NH schools that had a BEN number in the system last
fall (this is because we had to indicate each school name and BEN number
on the Form 470).

There is a downloadable copy of the certification statement signed by
NHDOE and ENA to indicate that ENA was the provider selected by the
consortium bid review team. We advise keeping a copy of this statement
in your E-Rate records if you have selected ENA. You can download the
PDF file from this page: http://nheon.org/oet/erate/consortium.htm

Regards,

Cathy Higgins, Ed.D.
State Educational Technology Director