[NHDOE-ETNews] Request Google SketchupPro License Codes for Your School District

Higgins, Cathy CHiggins at ed.state.nh.us
Mon May 16 09:15:25 EDT 2011

The current version of Google Sketchup Pro is version 8. Please use the
link below to request license codes for your school. Please submit only
ONE request per district. Once submitted, you will receive a file with
all of the codes FOR VERSION 8 that you will need to get your labs and
educators set up.

If you have any schools in your district with a 1:1 laptop environment,
please indicate that as well on the form, so we can get some codes
specific to that scenario. This form is shared with the Sketchup
coordinator at Google, so they can be informed of the number of licenses
in use in NH schools. They also have your contact info now, so that's
also helpful if they want to send you updates or other info.

Once you adopt the use of SketchupPro in your classrooms, it would be
valuable to hear how it's going and what educational uses you've
implemented. I guess we'll have to create another Google Form for that!
:)

Cathy Higgins, Ed.D.
State Ed Tech Director at NH Department of Education
Questions? chiggins at ed.state.nh.us

I've invited you to fill out the form Request Google SketchupPro License
Codes for Your School District. To fill it out, visit:
https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dDdNc2F2Qy1
YblNPLU1FUm01T2hTVlE6MA

Regards,

Cathy Higgins, Ed.D.