[NHDOE-ETNews] NEW NHSTE/Microsoft Live at EDU agreement

Higgins, Cathy CHiggins at ed.state.nh.us
Thu May 19 13:50:55 EDT 2011

In case there are any tech coordinators on the ETNews listserv who are not NHSTE members, I am forwarding this email about the Microsoft Live at EDU agreement recently finalized by the NHSTE organization.

Regards,

Cathy Higgins, Ed.D.

State Educational Technology Director

Office of Educational Technology