[NHDOE-ETNews] ETNews: Next Generation Science Standards Final Draft Review

Freeda, Stanley Stanley.Freeda at doe.nh.gov
Mon Dec 3 08:50:02 EST 2012

Today on the ETNews Listserv

ITEM:  Next Generation Science Standards Final Draft Review

The following announcement just came forward from Achieve Inc.  Please
feel free to share through your normal channels.  For more information
go to http://www.nextgenscience.org/

The release of the second and final public draft of the Next Generation
Science Standards (NGSS) is set for the first week in January.  In
recognition of the hectic schedules in December and the approaching
holidays, the NGSS staff wanted to ensure all educators, stakeholders
and the public had appropriate access to the draft.  We fully encourage
all interested parties to review the draft as individuals or in groups
and provide feedback to the Lead States and writers.

NH Department of Education    101 Pleasant Street    Concord, NH
03301

603.271.5132       Stanley.Freeda at doe.nh.gov
www.opennh.org <http://www.opennh.org/>         www.nheon.org
<http://www.nheon.org/>

"The need to know the capital of Florida died when my phone learned the
answer." ~ Anthony Chivetta, high school student in Missouri