[NHDOE-ETNews] ET News: Sign-Up TODAY for Digital Learning Day 2013

Freeda, Stanley Stanley.Freeda at doe.nh.gov
Mon Dec 10 10:57:44 EST 2012

Today on the ETNews Listserv

ITEM:   Sign-Up Today for Digital Learning Day 2013

Digital Learning Day is February 6, 2013.  It's right around the corner!
We urge you to step up and be counted TODAY as you join the wave of
innovation sweeping across our nation's schools! Participation is free
and easy and is open to all interested educators in and out of school.
As a registered Digital Learning Day participant you'll receive
exclusive information including ways to participate and tips for
incorporating digital tools into your daily instruction.  Sign-up now
because we will sending several interactive lessons that you can use on
Digital Learning Day.  This will provide you with an opportunity to
collaborate with tens of thousands of educators nationwide to celebrate
the potential of digital learning right from your own classroom or
school.

If you are a district leader or principal, please sign-up AND encourage
your teachers to sign up as well.  We want to show the ground well of
grassroots support for this event - To do that we need very large
numbers. Take five minutes to sign-up NOW at
http://www.digitallearningday.org/registration/.  Contact me at this
email address or Rachel Jones with National Digital Learning Day at
rjones at all4ed.org with questions or if you would like to share your
story or activities ideas.

For more information on Digital Learning Day, visit
www.DigitalLearningDay.org.

Stay Connected with Connected Educators at www.ConnectedEducators.org.

NH Department of Education    101 Pleasant Street    Concord, NH
03301

603.271.5132       Stanley.Freeda at doe.nh.gov
www.opennh.org <http://www.opennh.org/>         www.nheon.org
<http://www.nheon.org/>

"The need to know the capital of Florida died when my phone learned the
answer." ~ Anthony Chivetta, high school student in Missouri