[NHDOE-ETNews] Digital Resources Consortium survey results and next steps

Freeda, Stanley Stanley.Freeda at doe.nh.gov
Wed Feb 8 12:33:02 EST 2012

The Digital Resource Consortium (DRC), which collected data via a recent
survey is completing Phase I of the Consortium Grant.

Several members of the grant consortium  met on Tuesday to discuss what
digital resources and services we could offer that would fulfill the
needs identified in the DRC survey.  Below is a link itemizing those
ideas.  Please let us know which ones your district would find most
helpful for your school.  At the end, there is also a box where you can
include your own ideas.

I've invited you to fill out the form Digital Resource Consortium Action
Plan. To fill it out, visit:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dHFmT2JFZlFNUy1rdjE
5RHI0c1ZnV3c6MQ
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dHFmT2JFZlFNUy1rdj
E5RHI0c1ZnV3c6MQ>

This is the link to the current spreadsheet detailing survey results as
of 2/3.  We've had 200 more responses for a total of 955 responses since
the analysis and will be working on updating the results.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AtzX0iNhwmfvdFZVT1g4cUplcnl
XRzdRVU5vd3dhM2c

We will be meeting to discuss the results of proposed Action Plan:

Wednesday 2/22

SAU53

9:00- 3:00

Please complete this by Thursday 2/16 so we have time to analyze the
data.

Please attend the meeting  on February 22 if you would like to help us
prepare for Phase II of this endeavor.

This may be our last round of Title IID funds, so please help us make
the greatest impact we can on the education of our children, and
hopefully pave the way for future technology funding.

Thank you for your patience and cooperation as we move through this
process!

Educational Technology and Online Learning

NH Department of Education

101 Pleasant Street   Concord, NH   03301

603.271.5132       Stanley.Freeda at doe.nh.gov

www.opennh.org <http://www.opennh.org/>

www.nheon.org <http://www.nheon.org/>

"Tell me and I'll forget; show me and I may remember; involve me and
I'll understand." ~ Chinese proverb