[NHDOE-ETNews] Dr. Seuss' Read Across America on ConnectNH

Freeda, Stanley Stanley.Freeda at doe.nh.gov
Wed Feb 8 15:01:22 EST 2012

Each year ConnectNH (formerly GSDLN) hosts a reading series in
celebration of Read Across America and Dr. Seuss.  This year's Read
Across New Hampshire event is scheduled for the week of March 5th - 9th.
All schools are invited, at no cost, to connect via videoconference to
any or all parts of this event.

Please check out the schedule of readers by visiting  www.ConnectNH.com
<http://www.connectnh.com/>  and clicking on the Read Across NH link.
The schedule of readers, along a brief introduction to them, is listed
on the page that opens up.  Make note of which session number(s) your
would like to connect to and click on the registration form link.  The
pre-scheduled readers are listed by session number near the bottom of
the registration form.  If you would like for ConnectNH to try to make a
classroom-to-classroom connection with another school, that request is
near the middle of the registration form (we'll do the best we can to
find another school to connect with you).

Questions, please contact Richard Baker, at rbaker at lin-wood.org
<mailto:rbaker at lin-wood.org> .

You and your students should enjoy the program that has been put
together for you.

Richard A. Baker

ConnectNH Volunteer

Educational Technology and Online Learning

NH Department of Education

101 Pleasant Street   Concord, NH   03301

603.271.5132       Stanley.Freeda at doe.nh.gov

www.opennh.org <http://www.opennh.org/>

www.nheon.org <http://www.nheon.org/>

"Tell me and I'll forget; show me and I may remember; involve me and
I'll understand." ~ Chinese proverb