[NHDOE-ETNews] Read Across America

Freeda, Stanley Stanley.Freeda at doe.nh.gov
Tue Feb 21 11:36:15 EST 2012

ATTENTION ALL SCHOOLS -->  please forward to all school staff

ConnectNH has scheduled Read Across New Hampshire events, via
videoconference, for the week of March 5-9, 2012.  Avoid the last minute
rush to sign up.  Today, go to www.ConnectNH.com
<http://www.connectnh.com/>  and click on the Read Across New Hampshire
link to see the program listing of scheduled reading sessions and to
register for as many of the sessions as you'd like.  This program is
open to any school and is at no cost for the program.  Registration
deadline is February 28th.

Questions, please contact coordinator Richard Baker,
rbaker at lin-wood.org.

Educational Technology and Online Learning

NH Department of Education

101 Pleasant Street   Concord, NH   03301

603.271.5132       Stanley.Freeda at doe.nh.gov

www.opennh.org <http://www.opennh.org/>

www.nheon.org <http://www.nheon.org/>

"Tell me and I'll forget; show me and I may remember; involve me and
I'll understand." ~ Chinese proverb