[NHDOE-ETNews] District and School Survey Links and Information

Freeda, Stanley Stanley.Freeda at doe.nh.gov
Mon Jan 9 10:54:06 EST 2012

IMPORTANT and TIME SENSITIVE

Technology Director or Coordinators:   Please coordinate who will
complete these surveys for your district and for each school in your
district to prevent multiple submissions.

We need to collect data necessary to complete our Educational Technology
Data obligations to the US Department of Education.  Please take the
time to complete these surveys as accurately as you can.

The USDOE requires four sets of data for each school/district in New
Hampshire.

1.     Technology Integration Status

2.     Personnel Skilled in Technology

These are REQUIRED for all DISTRICTS that received $25,000 in Title IID
funding this past year. You must submit this data for the district.

We ask that all districts submit these data if they have it available,
regardless of your Title IID funding status.

3.     Eighth Grade Technology Literacy Status

This is REQUIRED for all DISTRICTS. You must submit this data for your
district.

4.     Internet Access  is REQUIRED for all SCHOOLS in your district.

District Level survey link:
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/NH-USDOE-district-2011

This will satisfy data sets #1, #2, and #3.  Please complete one survey
for each district.

School Level survey link:
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/NH-USDOE-school-2011

This will satisfy data set #4.  Please complete one survey for each
school in your district, or send the link to a responsible person in
that school and ask that they complete it.

Thanks for your cooperation.

Note: We need these surveys completed by January 17, 2012.

I apologize for the short notice.  This request is time sensitive.  If
you have any questions, please contact Stan Freeda at the Office of
Educational Technology at Stanley.Freeda at doe.nh.gov or call
603.271.5132.

Educational Technology and Online Learning

NH Department of Education

101 Pleasant Street   Concord, NH   03301

603.271.5132       Stanley.Freeda at doe.nh.gov

www.opennh.org <http://www.opennh.org/>

www.nheon.org <http://www.nheon.org/>

"Tell me and I'll forget; show me and I may remember; involve me and
I'll understand." ~ Chinese proverb