[NHDOE-ETNews] ET News: What is an Ed Tech Teacher?

Freeda, Stanley Stanley.Freeda at doe.nh.gov
Mon Jul 23 12:33:52 EDT 2012

Today on the ETNews Listserv

ITEM:  What is an Ed Tech Teacher?

by Nicholas Provenzano on July 17th, 2012

on SmartBlog on Education

This question has been bouncing around my brain since I left the
International Society for Technology in Education conference. When
people say that I'm an ed-tech leader, I am always shocked. I don't
think of myself as a leader in this area - just someone who really likes
what he does.

Read the entire article at:
http://smartblogs.com/education/2012/07/17/what-ed-tech-leader/

NH Department of Education    101 Pleasant Street    Concord, NH
03301

603.271.5132       Stanley.Freeda at doe.nh.gov
www.opennh.org <http://www.opennh.org/>         www.nheon.org
<http://www.nheon.org/>

"The need to know the capital of Florida died when my phone learned the
answer." ~ Anthony Chivetta, high school student in Missouri