[NHDOE-ETNews] ETNews: NH DRC seeks Information on needed resources

Freeda, Stanley Stanley.Freeda at doe.nh.gov
Mon Jul 23 12:39:19 EDT 2012

Today on the ETNews Listserv

ITEM:

The NHDRC - The New Hampshire Digital Resources Consortium -
(www.nhdrc.org) will be supporting initial implementation (example - 1
year subscriptions). We are hoping to launch the sign up opportunities
in late August. Before we finalize the subscription choices we would
like to hear from our NH schools. Please take a moment to answer this
extremely SHORT survey. And please pass this on to your technology
integration / admins / technology committee as well!

http://goo.gl/7SsP2

Sincerely,

NHDRC

NH Department of Education    101 Pleasant Street    Concord, NH
03301

603.271.5132       Stanley.Freeda at doe.nh.gov
www.opennh.org <http://www.opennh.org/>         www.nheon.org
<http://www.nheon.org/>

"The need to know the capital of Florida died when my phone learned the
answer." ~ Anthony Chivetta, high school student in Missouri