[NHDOE-ETNews] Digital Resource Consortium Meeting

Freeda, Stanley Stanley.Freeda at doe.nh.gov
Tue Mar 6 13:32:10 EST 2012

There is approximately $200,000 available for Phase II of the Digital
Resource Consortium (DRC) Grant, which must be expended before 9/2012.

On Tuesday 3/13, we are completing the final work on the Digital
Resource Consortium Action Plan and the budget for the Phase II grant.

Plan: Although many of the activities will be open to all educators in
the state, this meeting will be the last opportunity for you to
contribute your thoughts to the overall plan and budget.

This is the plan that has been developed.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1lDtVaK4O97j3fDBYr3lPdwFLWCqsfd63jLkI
LYHselI/edit

Data: This is the link to the current spreadsheet detailing the results
of the original survey.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AtzX0iNhwmfvdEFEWDVKSjctUDZ
GejYtQ3lDT19hcmc

Participation:  It is not too late to get involved in this work. The
meeting is open to anyone in the state, but we need to know who will be
attending. We also need to know who is unable to attend, but would like
to help with grant activities and/or act as a paid consultant for
activities.

RSVP: Please fill in the form
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dGx0cm9jVnFmTjNFLTB
2bGFKMGUxQnc6MQ#gid=0

The meeting is Tuesday 3/13, SAU 53 Offices, 9:00- 12:00

Deb

--
Debbie Boisvert
603-463-7422 ext 522

Educational Technology and Online Learning

NH Department of Education

101 Pleasant Street   Concord, NH   03301

603.271.5132       Stanley.Freeda at doe.nh.gov

www.opennh.org <http://www.opennh.org/>

www.nheon.org <http://www.nheon.org/>

"Tell me and I'll forget; show me and I may remember; involve me and
I'll understand." ~ Chinese proverb