[NHDOE-ETNews] ET News: Training Tutorial on Updating the Tech Readiness Tool

Freeda, Stanley Stanley.Freeda at doe.nh.gov
Wed Nov 14 09:31:33 EST 2012

Today on the ETNews Listserv

ITEM:  Training Tutorial on Updating the Tech Readiness Tool from
Missouri

Jeremy Ellis and Nancy Keating from Missouri shared this recorded
webinar for others to use (thanks you!).  Jeremy recorded this very nice
training webinar that is being distributed to Missouri school districts
to assist them in getting the updates made in the TRT.

Other states are welcomed to use this training.   Jeremy got permission
from a real district,  Adair Co R-I, and used their data for the
training.  The only problem that may occur for other states is that he
included specific Missouri contact information.  Therefore, other states
need make sure they informed their districts of who to contact in their
own state.

In NH, our Tech Readiness Coordinator is Stan Freeda, 603-271-5132,
Stanley.Freeda at doe.nh.gov.

https://desemo.adobeconnect.com/_a754202577/p5eaiv6yve7?launcher=false&f
csContent=true&pbMode=normal

A huge thanks to Jeremy and Nancy for sharing.  I hope that some of all
of you will find this visual tutorial useful!

NH Department of Education    101 Pleasant Street    Concord, NH
03301

603.271.5132       Stanley.Freeda at doe.nh.gov
www.opennh.org <http://www.opennh.org/>         www.nheon.org
<http://www.nheon.org/>

"The need to know the capital of Florida died when my phone learned the
answer." ~ Anthony Chivetta, high school student in Missouri