[NHDOE-ETNews] ET News: ConnectNH Videoconferencing Workshop and Annual Meeting

Freeda, Stanley Stanley.Freeda at doe.nh.gov
Wed Oct 31 13:17:49 EDT 2012

Today on the ETNews Listserv

ITEM:  ConnectNH Videoconferencing Workshop and Annual Meeting

Come and join ConnectNH Members and Videoconferencing Enthusiasts from
around NH to learn how videoconferencing technology is expanding in NH
for use in Distance Learning, Telehealth and Outreach. We are excited to
have Dr. Sarah Pletcher, Medical Director of the Center for Telehealth
at Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center as our keynote speaker
highlighting how DHMC is utilizing videoconferencing and other
technologies to advance the field of Telehealth. Other telehealth
experts and educators such as Dr. Lance Ford will also be speaking as to
how videoconferencing is being deployed around NH and Scott Valcourt
from UNH and Network NH Now will update us via videoconference about
broadband expansion efforts in NH. We will also have presentations by
CBE and Polycom about grant opportunities and use cases for
videoconferencing with ample time for networking to investigate
potential opportunities and develop partnerships with interested
attendees.

2012 ConnectNH Videoconferencing Workshop and Annual Meeting
Announcement and Registration Link
<http://campaign.r20.constantcontact.com/render?llr=dklr9edab&v=0015qcJ7
P_42YgLYQMKnXMtVYNtqqp0zkVjmZN-9NNBoPER9tMwfm6_eXEY7ns99f4TO6NHqWxKubJ28
Nc3h7_CpyVHzGP01ZkrD6g-6t0YULNJdvqSTFhL2IeQXFS4lDcghAEfcMJBBEs%3D>

NH Department of Education    101 Pleasant Street    Concord, NH
03301

603.271.5132       Stanley.Freeda at doe.nh.gov
www.opennh.org <http://www.opennh.org/>         www.nheon.org
<http://www.nheon.org/>

"The need to know the capital of Florida died when my phone learned the
answer." ~ Anthony Chivetta, high school student in Missouri