[NHDOE-ETNews] ETNews: Tap into Tools Conference

Freeda, Stanley Stanley.Freeda at doe.nh.gov
Thu Sep 20 09:52:19 EDT 2012

Today on the ETNews Listserv

ITEM:  Tap into Tools Conference
Friday, October 5, 2012
Mountain View Grand Resort, Whitefield, NH

Keynote by Paul Facteau, Innovation Architect and Experience Engineer,
Apple Inc.

Trends in Learning: The Evolution of A Digital and Mobile Learning
Environment

How we learn is changing. What we learn is changing. When we learn is
changing. Who we learn from is changing. Technology has opened up
amazing and new learning opportunities, but what happens when mobile
devices enter the equation? In order to understand the transformation of
our educational system, school leaders, teachers and parents must renew
their vision of how technology is leveraged within the classroom. Our
current and future economy depends on how schools will respond to these
dramatic paradigm shifts. We will explore leadership in this
transformational context, envision the transition to a digital learning
environment, and help you make informed decisions for how these rapidly
evolving tools can assist your institution for learning.

The keynote will be followed by 3 sets of breakouts on Google Search,
iPad apps, Gmail, social media tools, screencasting, Weebly, Edmodo,
technology integration and more.

For full details visit: http://www.ncedservices.org/tapintotools2012.htm

Only $100/person, discounts for groups.

Please register by Sept 24th.

NH Department of Education    101 Pleasant Street    Concord, NH
03301

603.271.5132       Stanley.Freeda at doe.nh.gov
www.opennh.org <http://www.opennh.org/>         www.nheon.org
<http://www.nheon.org/>

"The need to know the capital of Florida died when my phone learned the
answer." ~ Anthony Chivetta, high school student in Missouri