[NHDOE-ETNews] ET News: Performance Plus Trainiers Needed

Freeda, Stanley Stanley.Freeda at doe.nh.gov
Thu Sep 20 10:33:23 EDT 2012

Today on the ETNews Listserv

ITEM:  Performance Plus Trainiers Needed

The NH DOE has received a longitudinal grant from the US DOE.  As part
of the grant we are looking for one to two trainers who can work with
schools to help increase the use of data to inform instruction and to
assist in the evaluation of educators.  Currently we are expanding the
PerformancePlUS tool to assist in these areas.  These trainer(s) will
help with P+ training as well as training with any new tools that are
implemented as part of the grant.

Please contact Irene Koffink with questions or interest: Phone:(603)
271-3865, email: irene.koffink at doe.nh.gov.
The full RFP can be accessed on the DOE website:
http://www.education.nh.gov/rfp/documents/sldsdatacollectionandtrainer20
13v3.pdf

NH Department of Education    101 Pleasant Street    Concord, NH
03301

603.271.5132       Stanley.Freeda at doe.nh.gov
www.opennh.org <http://www.opennh.org/>         www.nheon.org
<http://www.nheon.org/>

"The need to know the capital of Florida died when my phone learned the
answer." ~ Anthony Chivetta, high school student in Missouri