[NHDOE-ETNews] Middle School Grant Opportunity

Freeda, Stanley Stanley.Freeda at doe.nh.gov
Wed Sep 26 11:23:37 EDT 2012

Today on the ETNews Listserv

ITEM: Middle School Grant Opportunity in Cyberlearning

Sorry for the double email.  I forgot to mention that this Cyberlearning
Grant opportunity has a very short turnaround.  They want a list or
potential districts by Monday. They will then invite those districts to
apply.   So you have only a few days to consider if this opportunity is
one you wish to pursue.   Let me know of your interest by Monday,
October 1st at noon!  I'll submit the names then.

I apologize for the inconvenience.  I just got the request from them
today.

NH Department of Education    101 Pleasant Street    Concord, NH
03301

603.271.5132       Stanley.Freeda at doe.nh.gov
www.opennh.org <http://www.opennh.org/>         www.nheon.org
<http://www.nheon.org/>

"The need to know the capital of Florida died when my phone learned the
answer." ~ Anthony Chivetta, high school student in Missouri