[NHDOE-ETNews] ET News: Benefits of Speak Up 2014 Participation

Freeda, Stanley Stanley.Freeda at doe.nh.gov
Tue Dec 10 12:10:53 EST 2013

Today on the ETNews Listserv
ITEM:  Benefits of Speak Up 2014 Participation

All of our New Hampshire schools and districts can participate in Speak Up and each will get back localized reports with all of your data findings to use for grant writing, planning, budgets & purchasing decisions. There is no cost to participate, no cost to get the reports. Districts with 20% student participation will have the option to participate in a complimentary webinar, reviewing their own district's data. New Hampshire has our own state page at:  http://www.tomorrow.org/speakup/NewHampshire.html.  This will  help your schools access the surveys more efficiently.

If New Hampshire gets at least 1% student participation, we will get special, state level reports & benefits as well as!

  *   Complete report with all state data findings
  *   Publishable snapshot report ready for dissemination
  *   Consulting time with our staff analysts
  *   State webinar with Julie Evans, Project Tomorrow CEO
Please help us by promoting the Speak Up Survey in your schools and districts.
Please forward this message to your listervs and email lists.

Find out more at http://www.tomorrow.org/speakup/.

The Survey Closes on December 20!  Act now!  http://nhoetnews.wordpress.com/2013/12/09/speakup-surveys-close-on-december-20-the-time-to-speak-up-is-now/