[NHDOE-ETNews] ET News: Speak Up America! Wednesday is Speak Up Day in New Hampshire!

Freeda, Stanley Stanley.Freeda at doe.nh.gov
Mon Dec 16 11:07:30 EST 2013

Today on the ETNews Listserv
ITEM:  Speak Up America!  Wednesday is Speak Up Day in New Hampshire!
Everyone should have a voice in the future of education, Speak Up America!
Take the Speak Up Survey today at http://www.tomorrow.org/speakup/NewHampshire.html

Speak Up America 2013 is a weeklong event to celebrate Speak Up participants, past, present and new! This year over 300,000 Students, Parents and Educators representing over 5,500 schools nationwide have already participated in Speak Up. Check the map below to see where your state falls, then click it or here<http://www.tomorrow.org/speakup/speakupamerica.html> to learn more about all the great promotions and happenings we have going on this week!

Since 2003, over 3 million education stakeholders from over 35,000 schools have participated in Speak Up. It is more important today than ever that your voice is heard by policymakers - Together, let's work towards leveraging technology to promote enhanced learning in our K-12 schools!
Visit NH's Speak Up page and take the survey at:  http://www.tomorrow.org/speakup/NewHampshire.html
Visit Speak Up on the web at:  http://www.tomorrow.org/speakup/