[NHDOE-ETNews] ET News: Question About Elementary Online Learning

Freeda, Stanley Stanley.Freeda at doe.nh.gov
Tue Dec 17 13:35:13 EST 2013

Today on the ETNews Listserv
ITEM: Question About Elementary Online Learning

I have a question from the field, regarding use of online learning at the elementary level.
Are there any Elementary schools in that are using technology for online learning?
If you are, please reply to me and let me know how they are using it.  Also, if I can pass along your contact information so someone may contact you with additional questions.

Thanks,
Season's Greetings.
Stan