[NHDOE-ETNews] ET News: NHSTE Membership Survey

Freeda, Stanley Stanley.Freeda at doe.nh.gov
Mon Feb 11 08:29:41 EST 2013

Today on the ETNews Listserv

ITEM:  NHSTE Membership Survey

Please forgive me, if you get this survey request twice.

Are you a member of NHSTE?

Have you changed email addresses?

Have you stopped receiving information from NHSTE?

NHSTE wants to hear from you! Today is the start of the first Membership
Survey that  NHSTE is conducting with all members. Your input will help
us shape our work in providing you with programs and resources for
building and supporting the use of technology within our educational
community as well as connecting members. The survey does not take a lot
of your time to complete.

We want to hear from as many NHSTE Members as possible, to make sure
that the survey results truly reflect how our members think and feel.

The information you provide will be confidential and your responses are
not being tracked.

When you complete the survey, you will be entered in a drawing for one
of two $25 iTunes gift cards.

To start the survey, please click the following link:  NHSTE Membership
Survey
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?fromEmail=true&formkey=dEJ
3bnZwU0xMbWE3VFlEdUNyZUpRNFE6MQ>

If you have any questions or experience technical difficulties accessing
or submitting the survey please contact me at membership at nhste.org.

Thank you for your valuable time.  Your feedback will help NHSTE to
serve you better!

Sincerely,

Julie Quesnell
Membership Chair
NHSTE

NH Department of Education    101 Pleasant Street    Concord, NH
03301

603.271.5132       Stanley.Freeda at doe.nh.gov
www.opennh.org <http://www.opennh.org/>         www.nheon.org
<http://www.nheon.org/>

"The need to know the capital of Florida died when my phone learned the
answer." ~ Anthony Chivetta, high school student in Missouri