[NHDOE-ETNews] ET News: Your Digital LEarning Day Celebration!

Freeda, Stanley Stanley.Freeda at doe.nh.gov
Mon Jan 7 09:47:29 EST 2013

Today on the ETNews Listserv

ITEM:  Your Digital Learning Day Celebration!

Have you considered participating in Digital Learning Day-a state and
national campaign that celebrates educators and the potential of
instructional technologies in schools? We encourage you to take a moment
to visit http://www.digitallearningday.org/registration/ and join tens
of thousands of teachers who are celebrating Digital Learning Day with
school-based activities, projects, and interactive lessons (provided by
Digital Learning Day) in math, science, civics, and language arts.

It's all happening on February 6, 2013. We urge you and all your
colleagues to sign up on the national Digital Learning Day website by
January 8, 2013 to be entered to win one of five $100 Amazon gift cards.
Join the wave of innovation sweeping across schools STATE NAME and our
nation!  Participation is free and easy and is open to all interested
education leaders both in and out of school.

As a registered participant of Digital Learning Day, you'll receive tips
and interactive lessons that can be used on Digital Learning Day and
beyond. In the "Ways to Participate"
http://www.digitallearningday.org/participate/educators/ and view some
toolkits to get you started at "Take Action" at
http://www.digitallearningday.org/take-action/section. Get your
exclusive sneak peek link to the 2013 Digital Learning Day interactive
lessons that will be available on January 15th.

This is an excellent opportunity for you to collaborate with tens of
thousands of other teachers across the nation in this massive
celebration of the potential of digital learning. And thanks to
technology, you won't have to leave your classroom, school building, or
office. Make your voice heard; join us today and spread the word to your
colleagues! Sign up to learn more now at
http://www.digitallearningday.org/registration/.

Contact Stan at the Office of Ed Tech with any questions. We hope to see
many teachers at your school participating on February 6, 2013 and
beyond in this important state and national campaign.

NH Department of Education    101 Pleasant Street    Concord, NH
03301

603.271.5132       Stanley.Freeda at doe.nh.gov
www.opennh.org <http://www.opennh.org/>         www.nheon.org
<http://www.nheon.org/>

"The need to know the capital of Florida died when my phone learned the
answer." ~ Anthony Chivetta, high school student in Missouri