[NHDOE-ETNews] ET News: NHSTE Webinar on iPads

Freeda, Stanley Stanley.Freeda at doe.nh.gov
Mon Jan 14 08:15:30 EST 2013

Today on the ETNews Listserv

ITEM: NHSTE Webinar on iPads

NHSTE, our ISTE affiliate, has teamed up with others in New England
(NEISTE) to host
a webinar series. They are free and online at
http://neiste.wikispaces.com/Webcasts.
Our first in the series is this Thursday, Jan 17 at 7 pm. The topic is
about iPad basics.

NEISTE 2013 Webinar Series

Webinar #1 Thursday, January 17th at 7 PM at
http://neiste.wikispaces.com/Webcasts

iPad Novice to Superuser in 60 minutes
Gaby Richard-Harrington - MassCUE

Register at neiste.org
These webinars are FREE to everyone!
Webinars will be archived.

Hope you can join us!

NH Department of Education    101 Pleasant Street    Concord, NH
03301

603.271.5132       Stanley.Freeda at doe.nh.gov
www.opennh.org <http://www.opennh.org/>         www.nheon.org
<http://www.nheon.org/>

"The need to know the capital of Florida died when my phone learned the
answer." ~ Anthony Chivetta, high school student in Missouri