[NHDOE-ETNews] ET News: Join the HEalth Educaton Collaborative Ring.

Freeda, Stanley Stanley.Freeda at doe.nh.gov
Wed Jan 16 10:07:23 EST 2013

Today on the ETNews Listserv

ITEM: Join the Health Education Collaborative Ring

Come join our NH Health Educators Collaborative Ring!

A Collaboration Ring is a group of teachers who are interested in
working with other teachers and classrooms with similar focus or
interest. This could be a group formed along traditional grade level and
subject lines or by other concepts such as Extended Learning
Opportunities or Inclusion. Participants are connected with a Google
Site and Google Group to get help, share resources or develop shared
projects.

We have created a group for Health Educators and those interested in
Health Education, or working with Health Educators.  Join us!

Visit our Collaboration Ring site for NH Health Teachers
<https://sites.google.com/a/nheon.org/nhdrc-collaboration-ring/nh-health
> .
Join our Health Teacher Google Group <http://goog_871267223>  for
updates and more information.

This group is part of the NH Digital Resources Consortium. There are
over 25 Collaborative Rings are available to interested individuals in a
variety of special interest areas.
Find out more at www.NHDRC.org.

NH Department of Education    101 Pleasant Street    Concord, NH
03301

603.271.5132       Stanley.Freeda at doe.nh.gov
www.opennh.org <http://www.opennh.org/>         www.nheon.org
<http://www.nheon.org/>

"The need to know the capital of Florida died when my phone learned the
answer." ~ Anthony Chivetta, high school student in Missouri